Sunday, March 2, 2008

I've Arrived!!

Hey everyone,

Sorry this took me so long to post, but I haven't had access to a computer in a while. This will be quick, because I'm running out of time here at the internet cafe, but I want y'all to know that I've arrived safely in Uganda, after a brief unscheduled detour in Brussels (our plane was delayed out of JFK and we spent 3 days there waiting for the next flight to Entebbe). I've been here in Uganda now for 2 weeks, and am enjoying myself immensely. I just came back from a visit to a currently serving volunteer, and we went to Jinja and got to explore the city a little bit (it's the headwaters of the Nile). I can't wait to go back to do some white water rafting!

Hopefully I'll get back to write another blog soon, and a longer one, but for now, that's all. Know that I'm doing really well and having a blast.

Megan

No comments: