Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween, Mwahahahahahaha

Happy Halloween all, and I hope it's a great one. Dave, I hear your costume is quite interesting, I must see pictures. I'm sure you are the bell of the ball. No real Halloween plans here, last night we watched Hocus Pocus and Trick'r'Treat while eating chili and sugar cookies with orange and brown frosting, so it was quite an eventful evening. Oh and I can't forget about the caramel corn with g-nuts, which was very tasty, somewhat like cracker jacks. No costumes this year, could just be because I'm lazy and never looked for one, or there is no celebration to attend, either one. Take your pick.

We just finished midterms the other week and are fast approaching finals, only two weeks left before they begin, and then it's the holiday which will go until the first week in February. I'm excited for this break because Dan will come for a visit, and hopefully we'll do something incredibly fun and interesting, because that's just how we are. Fun and interesting I mean.

I don't have a whole lot else to talk about, I had running water for most of this week, which was very exciting. I got to take a shower and wash my hair, do lots of laundry which skinned my fingers raw, mop my floor, and do lots of dishes. It was all great fun. It's amazing what you look forward to when not much else is happening. I also read three books this week, and enjoyed them immensely. Of course two of them were Harry Potter (2 and 3, I'm starting again, for like the 15th time) but the third was the Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood, which was very good and I highly suggest you read it. I'm only trying to improve your literacy, so take my advice and pick it up.

Well, that's all for now, but I'll try to write again soon, and everyone else should write to me as well. I demand it. And Jenni, thanks for the card, cause it was one of 2 that I received, the other one from my mother. But I'm not bitter, so don't worry:)

Peace

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hm, I believe my costume was just as entertaining as David's - perhaps more so. You should take a gander on facebook. Oh sister dear, I am most excited to visit, as long as I don't have to push a bus five miles in the rain. If such an event should happen, can we act like entitled Americans and stay on the bus? Kidding, I would actually think it would be interesting to be in that situation. I say that now. God forbid it actually happen.

Unknown said...

It's really hard to be more beautiful than this Daniel... http://tinyurl.com/BenderLongstocking Seriously, I think when the creators of monopoly put their infamous beauty contest together that wins you 10 bucks... they somehow aw into the future and witnessed THAT. *pats his hair*