Friday, July 3, 2009

Mama I'm Coming Home!

But only for a visit, don't worry. I just like those words because they are immortal words spoken by the wise Ozzy Osbourne. Times have changed, and times are strange, etc.

The ticket is bought, the vacation request is approved (I believe) and I'm making my plans. I'm keeping it fairly open, but I know for certain I have to do the following things:
1. Eat good pizza.
2. Have a burrito
3. Eat bread that isn't stale
4. Drive a car
5. Bake something
6. Use fast internet
7. See my dog
8. Drink some GOOD Wisconsin tap beer
9. Oh, and I guess I'll have to put in an appearance with my friends too.

You get the picture. I'm pretty excited, but I hope I don't say too many strange Uganda-isms while I'm there. Just look at me strangely when I say something funny, and preferably make a comment, and I'll get back to normal quickly.

I arrive in Madison the evening of the 14th of August and am leaving the 31st. So get ready, and prepare yourselves. I know you all can't wait to see me.

Peace

1 comment:

Mary said...

Are you leaving from Chicago on the 31st? I will be arriving in Chicago on the 31st from Nicaragua and it would be really to "run into you" in the airport :-) I don't arrive until the evening though, I think around 6...